PENGARUH ETHICAL BEHAVIORS, VALUE ENHANCING BEHAVIOR PERFORMANCE DAN ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY AND TRUST TERHADAP SALES PERFORMANCE PT. ADENA MISBAH

  • muhibuddin muhibuddin muhibuddin universitas sarjanawiyata tamansiswa

Abstract

 


This study aims to determine the influence of negative and significant Ethical Behaviors against Sales Performance PT. Adena Misbah. To know the positive and significant influence of Value Enhancing Behavior Performance to Sales Performance PT. Adena Misbah. To know the positive and significant influence of Ethical Responsibility and Trust to Sales Performance PT. Adena Misbah.The research variables are Ethica Behavior, Value Enhancing Behavior Performance, Ethical Responsibility and Trust and Sales Performance. The population in this study is all employees who do the sale of products of PT. Adena Misbah, the number of samples of this study were 73 respondents, using the Slovig Formula. Method of taking data using questioner. The analysis technique used is Structural Analysis Modeling (SEM).The results showed the multiple regression equation as follows: SP = 0.276EB + 0.291 VEBP + 0.344ERT There is a positive and significant influence Ethica Behaviore against Sales Performance. There is a positive and significant influence of Value Enhancing Behavior Performance on Sales Performance. There is a positive and significant influence of Ethical Responsibility and Trust on Sales Performance. Sales Performance is influenced by ethical behaviors, Value Enhancing Behavior Performanc and Ethical Responsibility and Trust of 33.1%, while the rest of 66.9% is influenced by other factors.

Published
2019-02-18
How to Cite
MUHIBUDDIN, muhibuddin muhibuddin. PENGARUH ETHICAL BEHAVIORS, VALUE ENHANCING BEHAVIOR PERFORMANCE DAN ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY AND TRUST TERHADAP SALES PERFORMANCE PT. ADENA MISBAH. JURNAL EKOBIS DEWANTARA, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 12, p. 10-21, feb. 2019. ISSN 2656-4149. Available at: <http://jurnalfe.ustjogja.ac.id/index.php/ekobis/article/view/595>. Date accessed: 25 aug. 2019.