Pengaruh Suasana Toko, Kualitas Pelayanan, Kepercayaan, dan Persepsi Harga Terhadap Minat Beli Ulang Konsumen Mirota Kampus Godean

  • Septi Aji Prabowo Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa

Abstract

Abstrak


The purpose of this study was to analyzethe influence store atmosphere, service quality, confidence, and perception of price in the parsial about repurchase intention on the consumers Mirota Kampus Godean. This study was intended to know the factors external and internal consumers Mirota Kampus Godean.


The population in this study is the whole consumers eho been doing the shopping in Mirota Kampus Godean. The members of the sample in this study number 115 respondents. A sample of in aksidental engineering. Sample aksidental is determination sample based on a coincidence.


Variable store atmosphere, service quality, does not significant influencethe perception of price. Confidence and perception significant and positive influence the repurchase intention. The coefficient determinasi (adjusted R2) from fourth variables such is the 0,488. This means repurchase intention on consumers Mirota Kampus Godean influenced store atmosphere, service quality, confidence, and perception of price of  48%, while the rest 52% influenced other factors.


Key words: Store atmosphere, service quality, confidence, perception of price, and repurchase intention.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2018-12-21
How to Cite
PRABOWO, Septi Aji. Pengaruh Suasana Toko, Kualitas Pelayanan, Kepercayaan, dan Persepsi Harga Terhadap Minat Beli Ulang Konsumen Mirota Kampus Godean. JURNAL EKOBIS DEWANTARA, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 7, p. 115-126, dec. 2018. ISSN 2656-4149. Available at: <https://jurnalfe.ustjogja.ac.id/index.php/ekobis/article/view/513>. Date accessed: 07 apr. 2020.